Romantic Valentine's Day Jewellery Gifts
Posted by Natalie Cochrane on 6th Jan 2023
Romantic Valentine’s Day Jewellery Gifts
Valentine’s Day is a time to tell your love story and show your appreciation for that special someone in your life. Whether you’re looking for a romantic gift for your partner, a personalised gift for your best friend or a treat for yourself, our selection of Valentine’s Day jewellery gift ideas will help you find something special filled with precious memories.
Types of Valentine's Day Jewellery Gifts:
Treating your loved one to beautiful piece of jewellery for Valentine's Day means they they will always be reminded of your bond when they wear it. Whether it's a personalised piece of jewellery which tells a story of your relationship or a piece to compliment their style, our range offers something for everyone.
Top tip - Check their jewellery box to see what kind of jewellery they enjoy. What colour do they usually wear? The Lily Blanche collection is crafted in sterling silver, 18 carat rose gold, white gold and gold vermeil. Our collection of solid gold and white gold lockets are sure to win their hearts on Valentine's Day.
If you're looking for a piece that they'll treasure for years to come, a personalised locket would make a wonderful gift. Enjoy a coffee or glass of wine and look through some of your favourite photos together. Pick some of your top snaps and bring them to life in a locket.
How to Choose a Valentine’s Day Jewellery Gift:
It can be tricky to choose the perfect present for that someone special in your life. Jewellery is a classic gift for Valentine’s Day and for good reason. Jewellery is timeless and is filled with sentiment. Here are our top tips for choosing the perfect Valentine’s Day jewellery gift:
1. Consider your loved one’s preferences and interests. Do they like to stand out of the crowd with a bold statement-making look? Cocktail rings would make a great gift to compliment their style. On the other hand, those who prefer a minimalist look would love to be gifted with a dainty pendant or pair of stud earrings.
2. Think about the occasion. Are you looking to buy for a significant other, spouse, friend or a gift for yourself?
3. Personalise the gift. Add a personal touch to make the gift even more meaningful. There’s nothing more thoughtful than a personalised gift and no gift more sentimental than personalised jewellery. A bespoke engraving with the day you met, your initials or a meaningful quote adds a personal touch. Adding personal photos also shows them just how much you appreciate them.
Top 5 Unique and Romantic Valentine’s Day Jewellery Gifts:
Give her a gift that she’ll never forget with our selection of personalised jewellery. From diamond jewellery, to personalised necklaces and earrings, there’s no shortage of gift ideas for the special day.
1. Announce your love with Diamond Jewellery. Diamond jewellery is a traditional choice for jewellery lovers. Diamonds represent everlasting love and commitment. Diamonds are known for their strength and represent an unbreakable bond. Offering diamonds to a loved one can symbolise the strength of your relationship. Crafted in 9 carat solid gold, the Lily Blanche Diamond Locket makes a perfect Valentine’s Day gift. Add a bespoke engraving and personalised photos to make it even more special.
2. Show them how much you treasure them with a Personalised Necklace. The Vintage Heart locket makes the perfect Valentine’s Day Gift. Having a meaningful locket with a keepsake, quote or photo inside makes a gift they’ll never forget.
3. Add meaning with a Birthstone Necklace. Birthstone Necklaces are filled with meaning and are often thought to bring good luck to those who wear them. Diamonds symbolise strength, rubies are for love and emeralds represent luck. Add their initial to a birthstone necklace for the perfect personalised gift.
4. Make it special with a pair of heart earrings. Our Silver Diamond Heart Earrings make a special gift that can be worn on any occasion. Wear them on their own or stack them up to create a unique look.
5. Gift them with a Pearl Necklace for an elegant Valentine’s Day Gift. Pearls are known for their lustre and provide a classic look that will be adored for years to come. As well as being the birthstone for June, pearls make a great gift for Valentine’s Day. The Lily Blanche Baroque Pearl Necklace is a timeless gift that will remind them of how much you love them long after Valentine’s Day is over.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Friends:
Every love should be celebrated on Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day is the perfect time to let your closest friends know how much they mean to you. Gift them with a stunning friendship ring to symbolise your special bond or choose matching necklaces to wear together.
No matter which gift you choose for Valentine’s Day, the most important thing is to select something that aligns with your partner’s style and interests. Discover our Valentine's Day Jewellery for more gifting inspiration.