Win £200 Worth of Lily Blanche Jewellery – Our Photo Competition, October 2020
Updated October 2020
We had such a great response to our photo competition to win £100 worth of Lily Blanche jewellery that we ran in July, that we’ve decided to do it again. As this will be our last photo competition before Christmas, we will be giving away a massive £200 of Lily Blanche jewellery!
There will be plenty of chances to win as we will be running our competition quarterly. To enter, just send us your photos of yourself in your Lily Blanche jewellery or post them on Facebook or Instagram and tag us. See below for full details.
would like to thank everyone who has entered our competition so far for their
lovely photos. It is great when our jewellery finds a home. The team love
seeing how our customers style their favourite pieces. We have received great
photos from our customers showing off their Memory Keeper
bracelets and earrings and even demonstrating how they stack their
! Let’s take a look at some of our recent entrants:
A huge congratulations to our recent lucky winner Yvonne Buchan. We love Yvonne's photo below of her Lily Blanche Lily Necklace. Well done Yvonne! We love seeing how you style your jewellery!
Well done to all of our previous winners too - Louise Ramsay, Jacqueline Anderson, Anne Horsefall, Catherine Heap, Joy Howe and Mags Watt. We hope that you are all enjoying your prizes!
If you would like to be in with the chance of winning £200 worth of Lily Blanche jewellery, please read below to find out how to enter:Terms and Conditions:
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media channel. Any questions, comments or complains regarding the competition must be directed to Lily Blanche and not to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
The Lily Blanche Instagram/Facebook Photo competition is run on a rolling basis (quarterly). Our next competition winners will be announced on Thursday 30th July. All photos from entrants must be received before Wednesday 29th July to be considered.
To enter our competition, entrants must send us a photo of their favourite Lily Blanche piece of jewellery. Entries will be accepted through Facebook, Instagram and email.
One winner will be selected at random by the Lily Blanche team. The prize includes £100 worth of Lily Blanche jewellery of the entrant’s choice.
This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Lily Blanche, their partners, families or anyone else professionally associated with this competition. Open to UK competitors only. Competition entries made on behalf of another person will not be accepted
- All entries received after Wednesday 29th July 12:00 will not be entered into the Lily Blanche Instagram/Facebook Photo Competition this time. However, entries received after this time will be considered for our next photo competition.
- The winners will be chosen at random by Lily Blanche from all successful entries received.
- Winners will be announced on Thursday 30th July. If unclaimed within 5 working days, the prize will be forfeited. If the winner does not redeem their prize, Lily Blanche reserves the right to choose another winner to receive the prize.
- The winners will be notified by the Lily Blanche Instagram Page and Facebook page via comment or direct message within one day of the competition draw date with instruction on how to redeem their prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed for a cash equivalent.
- Lily Blanche does not accept responsibility for entries which were not completed due to technical issues or for incomplete entries.
- The information entrants provide will be used by Lily Blanche for the purpose of conducting this competition.
The competition owner is Lily Blanche 25 Clarendon Place Stirling FK8 2QR. For any questions or queries regarding this competition please contact us email@example.com
Insofar as is permitted by law, Lily Blanche will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Lily Blanche or that of their employees.
If you didn't win this time, don't worry. We have lots of competitions planned just for you. Don't miss out and follow us on Social media to stay up to date with our latest competitions: