Find Your Ring Size
Whether you want to know the size of your ring finger or an existing ring, we have made things super simple. Here are a couple of options so you can find your ring size from the comfort of your home. To see our full selection of rings click here
|UK SIZE||US SIZE||DIAMETER (mm)|
Tips for measuring your ring size
- Your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold; your fingers will be at least half a size smaller.
- Rings with a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- If you’re buying a gift, the best way - but not always the easiest way - is to borrow his or her ring (from the correct finger) and use the ring sizer guide on the left to determine its size.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should, of course, be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.