Online Terms of Sale
By placing an order for any Product(s) of this website you agree to be bound by The Terms of Sale and by continuing to access the website you agree to accept the practices described in these Terms of Sale, which may be updated or changed by us from time to time. A regular visit to this page will ensure awareness of any future changes. Your continued use of this website following any such changes shall signify your agreement to be bound by our modified terms of sale.
By placing an Order you are offering to purchase a Product on and in accordance with these Terms of Sale. All Orders are dependent on availability and confirmation of the Order price.
About Lily Blanche
We are Lily Blanche, the trading arm of Wow (Scotland) Ltd Our registered office is c/o James Bain & Co, 16 Melville Terrace, Stirling FK82NE. Our postal address is 25 Clarendon Place Stirling FK82QW. Our registration number is SC270557
You can contact us at our postal address vial email email@example.com or by telephone +44 (0)1786 473201 Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm
If we have to contact you will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email or postal address provided by you when you order or register an account.
The Contract Between You and Us
Lily Blanche is the trading arm of Wow (Scotland) Ltd. Wow (Scotland) Ltd is registered in Scotland SC 270557. We must receive payment in whole for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. This is not an Order Acceptance from Lily Blanche or its parent company Wow (Scotland) Ltd. Our acceptance of your order takes place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with clause 3. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts and as a result are the only people entitled to transact through this site. Any other individuals who are unable to perform legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site. If you do not qualify, do not use this site.
- By submitting an order you declare that you are at least 18 years old.
- You understand that you are responsible for complying with your country’s importation laws and taxes and that all goods are shipped at Purchaser’s own risk.
- You understand that Lily Blanche products can only be dispatched pending payment in full, (including any applicable taxes and delivery charges), and on our receipt of credit card verification.
- Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd does not promise that products are necessarily available, and all products are offered for sale subject to availability.
- While Lily Blanche and Wow (Scotland) Ltd aims to be precise in supplying products purchased, neither Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd (the Vendor), any shipper, agency or other intermediary shall be held liable regarding any legal action resulting in discrepancy’s made from the purchase or complications following the use of the products purchased.
- You understand that due to continual updating of products Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd reserves the right to change specifications and amend prices without prior notice.
- You acknowledge that any Internet Service Providers, Designers or Support Agencies connected with this Web Site are in no way responsible for the conduct of the Site’s owner or the Vendor of such goods and services as are herein advertised for sale. Nor can said Providers and Agencies enter into discussion with anyone concerning such goods and services, nor act as intermediary between Purchaser and Vendor.
- The Vendor, their agencies and providers will endeavour as far as possible to ensure that all Purchaser and transaction details are transmitted securely and in an encoded form in such manner as to preclude their capture and successful use by any third party.
- It is not usually possible to detect from inspection of an Internet transmission whether the original of it had been forged, wrongfully altered or otherwise misused or whether transmission details such as name of sender, sender’s email address, or date and time of transmission imprinted on it automatically are genuine. Therefore you hereby indemnify the vendor and his agencies against any actions arising from the Vendor or Vendor’s agencies acting upon any such Internet transmission.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
www.lilyblanche.co.uk and www.lilyblanche.com are owned by Wow (Scotland) Ltd. LILY BLANCHE is the trading name of Wow (Scotland) Ltd. Wow (Scotland) Ltd is a limited company registered in Scotland. The company number isSC270557. The use of Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd products is subject to the terms set out in this agreement. By purchasing Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd products, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this agreement and the limited warranty in it and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that the limited warranty is the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties and supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of the limited agreement. If you have any questions before deciding to purchase please contact us. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. All designs are the copyright of Wow (Scotland) Ltd. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such brand names, photographs, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
Warranty Exclusions and Disclaimer
1.1 Lily Blanche will accept returned, unused, undamaged jewellery within 21 days of delivery date. A refund will result on the jewellery being returned. Our photo and engraving services are non-refundable, as are shipping charges. We cannot refund engraved items or bespoke orders. Faulty goods will be repaired or replaced upon receipt of the faulty goods and Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd will not be held liable for any returns lost or damaged in transit.
1.2 Lily Blanche and Wow (Scotland) Ltd does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the result of use, of Lily Blanche products or services. No oral or written information or advice given by Lily Blanche shall create a warranty and you may not rely on any such information or advice.
1.3 Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage or loss of any kind however caused, arising out of the use or inability to use its products or services, even if Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damage, injury or loss.
1.4 If any exclusion, disclaimer or other provision contained in this agreement is held invalid for any reason, Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd becomes liable for loss, damage or injury, that could otherwise be limited such liability whether in contract, negligence or otherwise will not exceed the amount actually paid by you (if any) for the product or service.
1.5 You acknowledge that the allocation of risk in this agreement reflects the price (if any) paid for products or services and also the fact that it is not within the control of Lily Blanche or Wow (Scotland) Ltd how, and for what purposes its products or services are used by you.
1.6 For the purpose of this clause 1 Lily Blanche shall include Lily Blanche, Wow (Scotland) Ltd, its holding companies, subsidiaries and any other companies or persons connected to it.
2.1 This agreement is the entire agreement between you and Lily Blanche and supersedes any other oral or written communications, agreements or representations with respect to any and all its products and services.
2.2 Nothing in this agreement will affect the statutory rights of a consumer in consumer transactions under any applicable statute.
2.3 If any part of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable the validity of the remainder of the agreement will not be affected.
2.4 A person who is not a party to a Contract is not entitled to enforce any of its terms (including these Terms of Sale) under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
2.5 We will try and solve any disagreements quickly, fairly and efficiently. However, if you are not happy with the way that we deal with any disagreement and you want to begin court proceedings, you must do this within Scotland.
2.6 The laws of Scotland govern this agreement.