Would you like to work with our dynamic and creative team in our lovely offices in central Stirling? Please see job roles below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and signatories to the Scottish Business Pledge. We also offer paid apprenticeships in a number of roles
December 2022 We are hiring for a:
Digital Admin Assistant
At Wow (Scotland) Ltd
- Full time permanent role with three-month probation period.
- Based in our central Stirling studio & offices
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
We are a women-led brand and an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application process, please let us know.
About Wow (Scotland) Ltd.
At Lily Blanche, part of Wow (Scotland) Ltd, we make bespoke, personalised pieces of jewellery which are loved by our customers. We are also an ambitious and fast-growing ecommerce company which combines amazing customer service with the most up-to-date ecommerce practices. This has allowed us to rapidly grow turnover year-on-year for the last three years. Our ambition is to become the internationally recognised brand for fine, customised lockets. We know this is possible, but we also recognise that we will need an exceptional individual to support us in achieving this goal. Could that be you? We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused admin and operations executive to join our fantastic team in central Stirling.
You will be able to use your knowledge and experience of dispatch, inventory control and logistics to run a smooth, customer focus service supporting our digital, marketing and sales teams. You will be part of the team which has helped generate over 1900 5 star reviews on Trustpilot. We’ll also teach you to use our state-of-the-art diamond engraving machine and to create the images for our bespoke lockets.
Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic team working for a fast-growing designer jewellery brand?
We are looking for a confident, tech-savvy, customer-focused individual who is an organised, team player to join our fast-growing ecommerce business as an Operations and Logistics executive within our Digital Administration team.
You will be involved in multiple areas of our ecommerce business, overseeing our personalisation process and dispatching orders. Updating our systems, responding to customer enquiries, dealing with inventory and hallmarking and liaising with our delivery partners, Royal Mail and DHL.
We will also train you in the fascinating art of jewellery engraving and photo-editing for our lockets and personalised jewellery.
If you think you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment then we would love to hear from you.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Organising dispatch
- Inventory control
- Customer service
- Printing invoices and labels
- Organising items for hallmarking
- Printing photos and filling lockets
- Engraving jewellery
- Organising Logistics and shipping solutions
- Dispatch admin
- Dealing with returns
- Helping to maintain the website
- Responding to reviews and enquiries
Qualities and Qualifications required:
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Insatiable appetite to learn and achieve.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Maths and English to at least SQA Nat 5 or equivalent
- Excel/ Microsoft
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent time management
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a customer facing role
- UK Bank account, a NI number, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, the ability to speak and write English fluently.
- The ability to work form our Stirling-based studio
Not essential but helpful
- Ecommerce experience
- Inventory management skills
- Dispatch and distribution
Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
Holidays 28 days including statutory days
Jewellery perks for Christmas & birthdays
Team nights out
Happy and welcoming office environment
The opportunity to learn
Flexible start time
To apply please email your C.V. and any cover letter to email@example.com and mark the subject line “Job application”